Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've been dreadfully sick recently. I couldn't fast for a few days because I had to take medications until I'm 100% well. My stomach was in so much pain, I barely could stand up. I couldn't pass motion, I couldn't eat well. It was so bad I had high fever in the wee hours. I hate falling sick. Consulted the doctor for 3 days consecutively. I had 5 types of medication to take. 1 out of 5 taste super yucky! I feel like puking every time I had to take it. Thanks to my husband for taking good care of me when I'm so sick. He took half day on Tuesday and had to wake up at 4.30am on Wednesday just to put cold towel on my forehead and wiped my arms and neck with cold water. He prepared hot Chicken Noodle for me and fed me medications on time.

Being away from work for 3 days is definitely a stress relief. I'm feeling slightly better for now. There's still pain in my stomach but it's bearable. Insyallah, by end of this Sunday, I'm 100% recover and I'm fit for fasting. Selamat Berpuasa to all the Muslims all over the world.