Sunday, July 31, 2011






Daddy sponsored us for Sky Dining. I didn't ask him to but I ever told him that I wanted to try sky dining someday. So, he surprised me with this. An all paid, sky dining experience for me and Miko. My dad is the best. He gave me so much happiness in life I couldn't thank him enough. He's by far, the greatest dad of all. Miko and myself were excited, definitely! It's our virgin experience. We had a great experience. The foods were scrumptious! We couldn't finish the dessert as we were already full. What's even better was, the flowers decoration which makes it more, romantic atmosphere. Daddy requested for a flower cabin.

After sky dining, we waited for a cab at Jewel Box for a good 1 hour but to no avail. It causes a tiff between me and Miko. I wanted to get my ass back at home before 9.15pm but there's not a single cab available at Mount Faber. After getting tired of waiting, we decided to take a cable car ride back to Harbour Front and call a cab. It took us 30minutes to finally got a cab. Kanasai. Ironic, we're always quarrelling whenever there's no cab available. It's so frustrating right? When you needed a cab so badly, there's no cab. But when you don't need one, there's so many cab available. Wtf?

Above all, i had a bliss quality time with my husband. We needed it badly. Love you baby!