Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's a busy week at work I must say. Ever since I was promoted to Sales Support Assistant, I have no leisure time to watch videos, online chat, online shopping and many more. I was not expecting this to come but Alhamdulillah, I'm given the opportunity to venture into this line. From Front Desk to Sales?? It's a BIG difference. It was hard at first, having to learn from the scratch. But slowly, I acclimatize myself with the job scope and Alhamdulillah, I did my first SOC Kick Off Meeting successfully. I received appraisals from my supervisors and they were the ones, who motivate me to gain new knowledge to enhance my career growth.

I think, it's an advantage for my future too. I can't possibly stuck to be a Receptionist forever do I? I have to upgrade myself. These past few days, I have been working very hard to understand the duties. I was told by my manager, if I perform very well for the next 3 months, they will promote me to Executive position. Insyallah.

Apart from this, lately, husband and I are lack of communication. He's very busy with his night shift job because of major events. I miss him very much. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's quality time with him. Above all, I am grateful to Allah S.W.T for blessing me with good things in life despite having an annoying mother. HAHA!