Thursday, June 23, 2011

THANK YOU DAD!

Alhamdulillah. Dad just got his quarterly bonus for the year. He's a happy man! I'm $500 richer thanks to him. They went for shopping from 1pm to 7pm. Can you believe that? I met them after work at JP. My brother & father shopped till dropped! My 3 cousins, Hilmi, Haris & Nana too got some gifts from dad. Hilmi go himself a 16GB Zen Creative (touch screen) MP4 player & a PSP game. His younger brother got himself a new PSP. He already have a PSP yet he want another one. Spoil brat! As for Nana. I don't know what she got. My mother on the other hand, bought a 55 inch 3D plasma TV. o.O" She bought a new sofa for the living room, a new dining table and a PSP Go! Like small kid want to play PSP. haha! And they're planning to go KL this November. OKB lah katekan... ;P

My sister. Well I don't have any idea what she get from dad. Rumors tells me that she might get Ipad 2. Or maybe I-phone 4. As for me, initially, I plan to buy a small tv for my room using the $500 cash dad gave to me. He accompanied me to GIANT Pioneer Mall to choose the TV. I want the cheapest of all that's below $200. He said it's too small and wanted me to get slightly bigger. In the end, he told me to get a 32 inch tv with a built in DVD player worth to almost $400 and HE WILL PAY FOR IT. I am so elated. Thank you dad. He even bought me a 4GB MP3 player. He paid for my groceries too. I couldn't thank him enough. He's the greatest dad of all!

The $500 i shall get something for my husband. He wants PSP but it's too costly. Maybe I'll buy him a Vans shoes & shirt. His favourite! I'll get myself lots & lots of clothes! Alhamdulillah for this rezeki.