Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BUSY TUESDAY

Busy busy day at work. Busy processing emails and other ad hoc duties. Will be busy doing this for the entire week I suppose. I was inform that mummy cooked fish which I totally hate eating fish only certain types. So I bought 2 sotong head at OCK. After dinner, I don't know why I was lazy to shower today, I changed and laze around my comfy bed. ;P

Surfed the net randomly. Nothing interesting to do at home. It's been my daily routine. Oh! Finally after months of the last photoshoot I had with Kak Fara, I finally got 5 pictures out of 10 from her. But I was disappointed with the chosen pictures. I want the full body with the legging that I wore. I hope the other 5 pics she owes me will be the one I requested. =)

Husband told me this morning that he will end 11pm. I am so elated. Eventually, I fall asleep while waiting for him and realized as soon as he reach home at 12.30am. He bought Mc Donalds as I requested so. BUT, instead of Mc Nuggets, he unintentionally bought Mc Wings. I was upset but I still ate the food. We ate supper together. We chatted till almost 3am and he put me to sleep. ;)

I love my husband.