Friday, June 24, 2011

BESTEST DAD EVER!

It seems like my dad won $50,000 or something. I don't know and have no idea. My parents have been shopping for two days consecutively. As mentioned in my post yesterday, they bought some stuffs. And it's not just a typical stuffs, it's quite costly. During work, my dad smsed me to say, he bought a PSP GO for my husband. I was shocked! I rang Miko up to inform this good news. He was really happy because he have been pestering me for a PSP. Thanks to daddy, Miko finally got 1. It's not only Miko who got a PSP, my brother & cousin Nana got 1 each. Yesterday, it was Hariz and my mom. Wow! 4 PSP in 2 days? HAHA! After work while waiting for my family, I bought a blouse and a belt at John Little. I was so frustrated with the cashier service. The particular guy was taking his own sweet time. I've been queuing for almost 20 minutes.

Once settled, I make my way to Singtel Hello Shop. Everyone was there, including my 3 rascals, Hilmi, Haris & Nana. My dad bought an Ipad 2 for Fet. The rumors was right afterall. Then we went to Courts to purchase a cake mixer for mummy, bought a laptop for my brother, and also a CANON 600D for me!!! Well not for me only. It's for family use too. I was tread on air. The camera that I've been dying for is finally mine. =)

After paying, we had late dinner at Banquet. Nana was very cranky. She's not in the mood and kept crying and crying. Irritating to the core! After dinner, we cabbed home. The 55 inch TV has arrived. I felt awkward watching TV shows because it's really ginormous! While we were busy playing with our things, abruptly, we smelled something burning and it was so strong. It came from my room. When we're about to check, something exploded and it was so loud the entire house black out!! I panicked!! We were all panicking.

Daddy investigate the cause of the black out. Soon after awhile, the electricity regain it's power. We switched off all the power switches. The wall fan in my room exploded. I already inform them not to on the fan because everytime I on it, there's a bad smell coming out from it. Daddy forgot and used it while fixing the TV in my room this afternoon and forgot to switch off from 4pm till 9pm. Lucky it didn't catch fire. Alhamdulillah!

All in all, I'm happy with the things I received. I have a little feelings that there's more to come.. HEHEHE.. Mac Book Pro maybe? And my parents already inform me they will pay the car rental for Hari Raya. They want Honda Wish for 1 whole week. Baikkk! Can drive to work and go jalan jalan and fetch Miko from work! Yeayy!