Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My request was rejected by AirAsia. I couldn't choose my desired destinations. Meaning, I die die have to go to Langkawi. Miko was excited because he's not been there whereas I've been there if I'm not wrong, 6 years ago? I'll have to be thankful though for winning this. At least I've won something rather than nothing. We decided to go Langkawi from 12th September - 15th September. And of course, being daddy's favourite girl, he sponsored to pay half of the accommodation and tours. I only have to pay the other half. Alhamdulillah. Daddy is the best! He's always making my life easier. As for Miko, he'll have to pay for all the shopping. Hehe!

Currently, I'm home alone. My parents went out on a movie date with my brother and two cousins to catch Transformers 3. Mom didn't cook so I bought KFC for dinner instead. The house was in a total mess when I reach home. So many junks! And I didn't even know that my parents literally bought a new gigantic king size bed for themselves. o.O''

What should I do now? Seriously bored to the core.