Monday, June 27, 2011

It's definitely not a Monday Blues for me. I received 2 good news today. 1st was, I won a pair of GV vouchers! Secondly, I won a pair of AirAsia flight tickets to Langkawi. Alhamdulillah! However, I appealed to go to other destinations because I went to Langkawi with my family before. Yet to hear their replies... Hopefully they allow me to choose my desired destination, Korea or India?

More prized to win... Hopefully there's still good luck in me. Anyway, it was a busy Monday. Had to do piles of engineering paper works. It's so frustrating till I had a throbbing headache. Watched Transformers on Channel 5 alone in my room. The headaches gets worsen at night. I took panadol and dozed of after Transformer ended. I didn't even realized Miko smsed me until he reached home at 12.30am. He fed me Mc Nuggets while I'm sleeping. hehehe. busuk!!