Sunday, July 3, 2011

Woke up early today. Pitied Miko because he only slept for a few hours and had to wake up early. Cik Is drove my family to Geylang for Hari Raya shopping session. We had lunch at Hjh Maimunah before proceeding to Joo Chiat. First stop was, Ming Seng! Mom bought Fet and myself a new gold locket for our necklace. Mom bought a new ring and bangle for herself. Dad bought a ring for himself and a ring for Miko too. Thank you daddy, yet again!

I left early with Miko because we had to go to Cineleisure for our movie which starts at 3.45pm.
It was an awesome movie! I loved it to the core. Bumblebee is my all time favourite. Hopefully there's Transformers 4! After movie, we headed to Lucky Plaza to send money to mama. Afterwhich we, roamed around Wisma and I bought 2 pairs of shoes at Rubi. Then, we roamed around Ion and had late dinner at Burger King.

Abruptly, I had a horrible gastric attack and we rushed home by cab. Watched undercover boss before we doze off. All in all I had a fabulous day with my family and Miko! By the way, I've got a pair of free tickets to ANUGERAH PLANET MUSIC!!! Awesomeness! Will be going with Fet. Enough said. Alios!