Sunday, June 26, 2011

I played Miko's PSP until the battery died on me. Slept at 2a.m after watching Shrek 4 in 3D with my brother. Woke up pretty early at 9.30am and had Mee Siam for breakfast while Miko was asleep. Mom requested me to download barney and other videos that Nana love into her PSP. Miko decided to do a massive new look to out room. So much spacious and cleaner now. After doing laundry and folding the clothes, we took shower and got ready to Jurong Point to exchange my blouse.

Cabbed to Vivo City to have lunch at Carls Jr. Afterwhich, we proceeded to Vans store and bumped into Bea and family. Surprised Miko with a Vans shoe. I told him to pick his choice of design and I'll pay for it. He was a happy man. We roamed around Vivo and shopped till drop. Mostly, I bought a bagful of clothes and more clothes. HEHE!

We bought LJS and had a pit stop at Vivo rooftop till 6.45pm and cabbed home. I had a great day with my husband and I'm really looking forward to 3rd July; Transformers 3 baby!!!