Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cabbed to work in the morning because I was utterly lazy to drag myself to Jurong Point by bus. Working for 4 hours on a Saturday is just not worth my time. Nothing to do just surf the net until the clock strikes 12pm. After work initially I planned to go to John Little to exchange my blouse size. But I channged my mind and cabbed home instead because my grandparents are awaiting for my return. They came for the purpose of taking care of the 3 rascals at home while my parents are away.

Celebrated Fet's 22nd birthday with my family and aunty Mala. Dad bought me a complete set of Enummi facial products from 4life!! I didn't ask for it but he knows I want it last time but couldnt afford it. YEAYYYY!!! Thanks ayah. Helped my brother downloading softwares for his new laptop, played Miko's PSP while he's working. HEHE! Did my laundry after maghrib. So lethargic! Now, my mother is requesting me to transfer some barney videos to Nana's PSP. Gosh. There's always a tomorrow what. I'm tired already. Grrrr...

Dad borrowed me his Adidas member card. Yeay!! 10% off!! Can go shopping tomorrow. Looking forward to it because I have a surprise for Miko. ;) Last but not least, HAPPY 6th MONTHS WEDDING ANNI TO US! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!