Monday, June 20, 2011

MONDAY MUNDANE

Pretty boring Monday. I was basically doing nothing at work. Played online games half of the day and later part of the day, watched 'God Must Be Crazy' on Youtube. Skipped lunch today. Just ate a piece of Raspberry Bun. I was starving to the core. For breakfast I only ate 4 slices of French Toast. I don't want to eat a lot because I'm already fat. I don't want to be fatter.

Anyway, Miko was suppose to end work at 11pm tonight. This biatch, requested him to work till 1am instead. She's the one who did the staff's schedule, but kept changing the timings at the very last minute. I was annoyed literally because I was expecting Miko to be home earlier. Furthermore, he's unwell. What's more annoying is that, he will reach home 3am. Fish!

Readers, before I end. Please help to vote for Miko at the following website ; http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93335/voteable_entries/24230790?ogn=facebook&order=recency
We're participating in Air Asia's contest. You can vote 1 time per day. Please help to vote for us everyday! Your votes will be greatly appreciated!

Looks like I'm gonna be alone tonight. Enough said, goodnight.