Sunday, May 8, 2011

FUN FUN FUN

So today, woke up darn early for driving. Miko didnt send me instead he's busy doing the laundry. Today's driving was quite funny actually. Did a couple of mistakes at the beginning but slowly, I was more confident. After drirving for 1 and half hours, Miko fecthed me at Bukit Gombak MRT. Decided to cab to Jurong East. (We've been cabbing here and there alot recently. Heeee!) Somehow, it's very hard to get a cab at Bukit Gombak. We ended up having a tiff while waiting for a cab. But it all vanished away in awhile. We managed to get a cab after 30 mins? -.-"

We had lunch at KFC before proceeding to the pool. I had a great day with Miko. We took a lot of pictures underwater and the outcome of it was HILARIOUS! After 1 and half hours of swimming and I'm tanned, we cabbed (AGAIN) home for a deserving nap.

At 6pm, we all went out to have a Mothers' Day dinner over at Java Village, Jurong Point. Mummy nagged at me for not giving her any present today as well on her birthday last February. I don't find it neccessary at all. I mean, why should I when she's treating me so differently from the other 2? Miko insisted to buy something but I just say, I don't care and if Miko wants to get something, so be it. I'm not involving in this present giving session. I love my mother but I just cant talk to her about anything or even be close to her. Because in return, I will only get a non-stop naggings and dressing down. Pfft!

You look like a walking broomstick. A dreadful one indeed. Opppss I did it again! =D


More videos on Miko's Facebook page. =)