Thursday, May 12, 2011

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

I just got back from meeting Kak Ros. We had a good catching up. We talked about what's been happening in our life lately. She had her practical lesson and I had my TP today. We ended at the same time. Sadly, I failed during my virgin attempt. Kinda disappointed at first but I shall learn from my mistakes. Insyallah, the next time, I can do better. 1 month to reflect. =)

Yesterday, I met Kak Ros too. We hang out at Orchard. Initial plan was to go Johor but her passport is expiring soon. It's fun having her around. She's a great listener and I'm very comfortable taking to her about anything. Till the next meet up Kak Ros!

To celebrate my failure, I'm going Batam tomorrow! Ok, it's lame. Well literally, to celebrate my husband's good news of getting his Work Permit approve. Finally, alhamdulilah. It's been a year plus already. I guess, I shall take a good nap while waiting for him to be home.