Saturday, May 7, 2011

SHOP TILL DROP

It's Polling Day! BUT, I'm not eligible to vote. Alhamdulillah, it didn't rain at all. Miko and I took Express bus 502 to Orchard. It's a loooooonnngg ride and I was feeling kinda nausea due to the bumpy ride. Stop by at Lucky Plaza to send money to mama and ate Carol.

Then, we went to have late lunch at Ngee Ann City, Seoul Garden. It's been donkey's years I tell you. Afterwhich, we cabbed to Bugis. Didn't want to shop at Orchard because most of the stuffs there are quite expensive. So we get our ass to Bugis and shopped till drop. Bought 2 long skirts, a black jean, 1 watch and an ankle boot. Whereas, husband bought himself a slipper.

Our legs were tired after all the walking, so we decided to call it quits and cabbed home. Had an awesome day with husband. Thank you for all the stuffs you bought for me! Alhamdulillah. I love you!