Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I was exceedingly annoyed and sad to be at home with mom. I cried for awhile in my room and went out after Maghrib. I just want to ease the stress away. So I planned to surprise my husband at his workplace; Ying Yang Bar. It was my virgin visit. I arrived Tanjong Pagar and I was lost. I was stuck at MRT station for a good 30mins. I feel like I'm a foreigner in my own country. Thankfully, there's Ipad 2 with me. I used the map for directions. Why didn't I think of that in the first place? Gundu me! However, I walked to the wrong direction and had to turn back to MRT to get the right path. Sway betol! Upon reaching the bar, I was sweating profusely. Miko was surprised to see me. It makes me feel better by just looking at him. I waited at the bar for at least 4 hours, listening to the house music, playing with Ipad and drank non alcoholic orange juice. We cabbed home and slept like nobody business. Too lethargic, mentally and physically. ;P