Friday, July 15, 2011

Anugerah Planet Muzik 2011


It was my virgin visit to APM 2011 at Max Pavillion. I've got a pair of free tickets so Fet joined me to catch in LIVE. We were excited! First time experience was great. Got to see famous artist from Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore. Sadly, we didn't manage to take pictures with anyone. =( Oh well, in my opinion for this year APM was fair. Not too good not too bad. The best part for the night was when Rossa & Hady Mirza sang Ku Menunggu. Loved it so so much! And also,the opening act by Sarah Aqilah, Rahayu Ridzwan, Taufik Batisah, Hady Mirza, Sezairi Sezali & Sleeq singing Senyum was dope! Apart from these 2, I guess, the most jaw dropping moment of the event was, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's performance. Shouldn't put it as jaw dropping, more to most hilarious moment. Her song was not bad.. It's just that, her dancing and her outfit doesn't suit the song itself. HAHA! Anyway, it was a great experience. I was expecting Agnes Monica to come but I guess, she knows she won't win any awards that's why she decided not to come anyway. Waste her time only. hehehe. Love you Nez eventhough you didn't win any awards. To me, you're already a winner.
Till the next APM!!!