Monday, May 23, 2011

SINETRON MARISA

Today, at work, it was a mundane Monday like every other day. Nothing much at work so I managed to watch Sinetron Marisa on Youtube. Finally I completed the entire episodes! I love my idol. She's always gorgeous and very talented. This Sinetron is a must see. Now, I'm scratching head, wondering what else can I watch at work. Plus today, I was starving till I reach home because I just ate 2 slices of pandan cake. Save cost.

Also today will be husband's first day of his new job at The Club Hotel. At first, I was against this offer because of it's working hours. He starts work 5pm to 1am. 6 days work 1 day off. I start work 8am to 5pm. Meaning, we won't be spending time with each other often. By the time he reach home from work, I'll be in deep sleep. And when I'm working, he'll be sleeping like a log. Tell me about it. We need to sacrifice for each other for the sake of our future. Insyallah, we can go through this. Amin.

Meanwhile, I shall play my piano in my room to kill boredom. I want to buy a TV for my room. I don't want to sit in the living room with my mom. Erggh. I don't want to invite conflicts between us. I rather stay away from her. heheheheh =P