Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DREAM BELIEVE & MAKE IT HAPPEN

Agnes Monica, my idol. The moment she went LIVE on Ustream, I immediately logged in to my Twitter account (@ohpalin) and gave her a comment. I think, if I'm not wrong, I was the 3rd or the 4th to commented her on the LIVE chatbox. I wrote, " AGNES MONICA I LOVE YOU! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COME TO SINGAPORE AND PERFORM A MINI CONCERT?". Of all questions. I was excited to see her. Of course I am because she's my all time favorite idol.

And then she spotted my comment and mentioned my name PALIN! I was absofuckinglutely happy to the core! She read out my comment LIVE worldwide and she replied, most prolly she will do a world tour!! It won't be just a mini concert. IT WILL BE GRAND!! Yeahhhh!! I'm all excited for it! I was tread on air last night! I was smiling widely to myself. And I posted another comment, I said, " AGNES, WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SINGAPORE?". And she spotted my comment again, and replied, currently she's very busy. She's flying off to L.A soon.

*faints* You can say about me for all I care. You can say I'm lame or proud for just a pathetic replies from her. But it meant a lot to me. Just a reply from her LIVE on air is a big deal to me. She's been my inspiration and a role model. I love Agnes Monica. May she succeeds in her upcoming international album and definitely her world tour! =D