Thursday, May 5, 2011

SHUT UP AND DRIVE!



I enrolled my class 3A driving 2 years ago. I failed BTT 4 times. I know it's mortifying. I passed BTT on my 5th attempts in 2009. I booked my FTT numerous times but I'm always absent on my test dates. At that time I was busy working part-time and I didn't study anything for FTT. Finally with the help of my husband, I studied almost everyday. Alhamdulillah, I passed during my first attempt. Ironic isn't it? BTT failed numerous times but passed FTT in a single shot. Considered myself lucky. hehehe.. Practicals has been a-okay. Improving day by day with the help of a professional and experienced driving instructor. And finally, I'm going for my virgin Traffic Police Test in a week time. Nervous much? Definitely! I don't want to put high hopes. I will give my best and will accept the results given. Crossfingers!! Insyallah pass.