Monday, May 2, 2011

MAY SHIT

It's finally May. And today is a Public Holiday; Labour Day. Went out for driving in the morning which my instructor told me that my driving today was bad but not too bad. Yah I think so too. Need to buck up! TP is around the corner.

Afterwhich, Miko and myself went JP for a brunch at LJS. I'm craving for it. We roamed around JP (for 2hrs) until my legs were effing tired , we bought a waterproof camera for our upcoming vacation. Well not only for vacation but for future needs, we bought our facials products then we decided to have a pit stop at Mc Donald for another brunch. I eat alot and that's explain how fat I am now. We waited for the time to strike 3.30pm and bought popcorns and drinks. Because our movie, Fast And The Furious 5 was at 3.50pm. Yup! We waited that long in JP just to watch the show. It's worth waiting though. It was an awesome movie! I had a great day with Miko but as soon I reach home.

I opened my make-up drawer and found out that my make up went missing! I was infuriated! Tell me about it. It was my only make up kit. My blusher, my compact powder my eye-liner etc etc. How can it be missing? I've been searching high and low for it yet to no avail. I cried so badly. I don't care if you want to say I'm being emotional over make-ups. It's just that, it's my personal stuffs, and I bought that using Miko's money. It's not free for goodness sake. And it's still brand new. I bought it 2 months ago. I jolly well remember I took it out from my bag the last time I brought it to Botanical Garden last Wednesday. After that day onwards, I didn't even use my make-up and left it in the drawer. Ironic isn't it? Sigh. Where in ther world is my make-up. That bitch who took it, may you have a series of a life time agony. Arrrghhh!