Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD

Yesterday, it was my 2nd attempt TP test at 2.45pm. Miko was there, watching me from afar. There's a mix of nervousness, excitement and all ready for it feelings. I just told myself to give my all and most importantly, do not hit the kerb (which I did last time ;P). I'm lucky to get such a laid-back and hilarious tester. He kept saying that I'm slow and wanted me to speed up. My purpose of driving at a low speed was because, during my 1st test, I drove at a slightly higher speed and the tester told me to slow down. Now, when I drove slower, this tester insist me to drive at a faster speed. I was in doubt at first to speed up or not. Literally, I did. He asked for it.

Kinda scary. I was worried if I'm going too fast or not fast enough. HAHA! While waiting for my results, my hands were shaking. I was afraid I might fail again. My tester came and the 1st sentence he said was, "Girl. You'll have to come back again". My heart shattered into pieces at that very moment. I wanted to cry. I recalled back, what went wrong. I was exceedingly disappointed in myself. He said I need to improve on my speed reaction. He kept talking but I was not focus on what he's saying. I was sad and I just can't think of anything.

Then when we're about to leave, he showed me my result slip and it stated there, PASSED! I was confused and looked at my tester. He giggled and congratulated me. I was dumbfounded at first. I was like.... Gosh he tricked me! I gave a sigh of relief. I'm elated. Alhamdulillah. I accumulated a total of 12 points. Not bad. Thanks to my instructor for the lessons. Thanks to my husband for the endless motivations and support.

My first achievement for the year. My next target is to get a house. Insyallah.