Tuesday, June 7, 2011

EMOTIONS

I am very emotionally affected these past few days and to date I am still very emotional. In doubts but I should put 100% trust. Past memories is hunting me so how am I gonna get over it. What if karma hunts me back. What if what happen back then repeats itself on me now? I am very lonely. What's going on behind my back? Every body's changing. Where's the love? See each other. Blame each other. Ignorance is the solution? No? Do we understand each other? No. What about my feelings? Try walking in my shoes. Initially, it all seems fine. I fall sick but I acclimatize myself. But then it all started a little too doubtful. Faking? Lying? Honesty? Trust? Fuck all that. I cried but it doesn't mean I'm weak. I released my anger, my feelings through crying. I feel better afterwards. I hope 1 fine day, Allah will help me to see the truth just like the good old times whereby I knew the truth behind all those lies. Allah is the greatest of all. He's always there to help me through good and bad times.