Saturday, April 23, 2011

GOOD GIRL GONE VERY ARROGANT

People change. It's either for the worst or for the better.

You were once a nerdy girl in school who doesn't even know anything about fashion, dressing up, make up and all the girls stuff. A friend transformed you into a bright, fashionable girl and both of you were so close, a best friend. However, you became so arrogant and so naive. You flaunt and was so proud of your transformation. You destroyed your friendship. She hated you so badly.

All you could say was, she's being childish? Girl, I am so close to you. I saw the changes in you. I saw how you live your life. You were so proud of everything. Your fashion is up to date. You discriminated how I dress. You said my clothes are cheap and old woman style. You said I'm fat and ugly. You said my make-up sucks and my hair is a disaster. You said that I'm just dreaming to go on a vacation and that you made plans and all the plans will definitely be a success. You bought clothes and show it off to me. You said all your stuffs are expensive and good quality etc etc. You mixed with a cool bunch of friends. Your friends are all dope. Good in styling themselves. And you have a very stylish boyfriend but a childish one. From my point of view, you're just a show off person. So arrogant. So boastful. Full of pure Vanity!

I'm sorry to say this, but it's a fact. People hated you because of your arrogance. Your 'use to be best friend' mentioned on her facebook with your picture saying that she totally hate you and she missed the old you. I wish I could mention your name here but I don't want to bring shame to you because I care for you.

I just hope one day, you'll realize your horrible attitude.