Monday, February 14, 2011

MOM'S BIRTHDAY!

Kindly ignore the number 1st candle on the picture. It has got nothing to do with my post. I only like the large cupcake. Pretty right? Anyway, it's a special day for mom and dad. It's their wedding anniversary for IDK how many years. Alhamdulillah. Another special day for mom is because, it's her birthday. This year we didn't dine in at a restaurant like those previous years. Instead, we celebrated at home. Mom is the most annoying person at home. But, a mother will always be a mother. All the annoyance from her meant good for me too. She scold and nag for a good reason. She wants the best from her children. It may be irritating at times or should I put it as MOST of the times. But I won't know how to be a mother unless I'm a mother myself. Always remember, heaven lies under the feet of the mother.