Thursday, February 3, 2011

FAMILY PICNIC






This year Chinese New Year, my relatives and my family organized a mini picnic session over at East Coast Park. Initially, the weather was scorching hot but then it started to drizzle a bit. Soon it stopped. Oh well, the weather played tricks on us. One moment it's a sunny day, the next thing it started to rain cats and dogs then the sun came out and then rain again. It goes on and off. I'm really annoyed. I was all drenched. It was so bad till I need to change to a dry shirt. Of coz, I was all prepared for the worst. I told my husband to bring extra t-shirt just in case it rains. We were at ECP for 6 hours and decided to bid goodbye by 3pm. Along the way to grandparents crib, we bought Nasi Briyani and Murtabak at Zam Zam located at Jalan Sultan. All in all, I had an awesome day with my beloved relatives! Can't wait for the Johor trip next month!!!