Thursday, January 20, 2011

FIANCEE WIFE MUMMY

First of all, the title has got nothing to do with me being pregnant. Well my husband and I are hoping for a healthy daughter. But not for now..

Anyway, for dinner today, my ex-colleague, Nani, invited me and Norrah (a colleague) to her house. It was a small get together for us. We miss Nani so much. She was a senior and we're comfortable getting to know her. But sadly, she decided to resign out of the blue moon due to personal reasons which to date, I do not know why. I don't want to interfere into someone's privacy.

The wide spread of foods was scrumptious! Lucky for my dear husband, I brought him along so he gets the chance to eat those delicious foods. Unlike me, I don't know how to cook, yet. Actually I know how to cook. I cooked, Fried Rice, White Bee Hoon, fry egg, fry nuggets, chickens, hot dogs, etc etc. HAHAHA! That's not even a proper meal. I will slowly learn how to cook. Sooner or later, I can be a good cook for my husband. Should learn more from my mother. Mom's dishes is the best.

Nani's daughter, Hani, is so adorable! My goodness, I can't stop pinching those chubby cheeks!! I wonder, how will my kids look like? I want my kids to look more like their father and have their father's personality; hardworking, loving, caring, polite, brave etc etc. When will we have our first child? Hmmmmm....

So, my post title literally referred to myself, Norrah & Nani. Norrah is a Fiancee to her fiance. I'm a wife to my husband and Nani is a mother to her childrens. Get it? Anyway, I wanna thank Nani for the dinner. I wish her the best with her new job. Hope we'll still be in touch.....