Friday, January 7, 2011

ARE BIRDS FALLING FROM THE SKY EXAMPLES OF PAREIDOLIA,ESCHATOLOGY OR SOMETHING ELSE?

Photograph by Bjorn Larsson Rosvall, AP (National Geographic)

The first story of 2011 to grab the attention of just about everybody is shocking and mysterious. A mysterious rain of thousands of dead birds darkened New Year's Eve in Arkansas, and this similar reports streamed in from Louisiana, Sweden, and elsewhere.

What does this tells you? Well in my opinion, I choose to believe it's omens of an apocalypse. However, I'm no God to predict about our future. They say 21.12.12 is the Judgement Day, which falls on a Friday. I remember very well, my religious teacher ever told me that Judgement Day will definitely fall on a Friday. And again, I can't say such predictions right? Freaking scary, I know.

So right now my advice is to REPENT.