Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

A new year. A new life. Now, I'm married to Fazriq. A wife to him. He is now my top priority! I love this guy from the bottom of my heart and I am not going to walk away from something that is so amazing in every other aspect, even when we argue … because I know that bottom line I want to be with him! I’ve never felt like this about anybody before.

Yet through 2 years of being with Fazriq and through all of the arguments and emotional conflict … I’ve never wanted anything more! Even when we argue really badly, I guess in my heart of hearts I know somehow we will always sort it out because the LOVE means more than anything!

We celebrated 2011 at Johor, Malaysia. It's just a simple 'Makan Angin' trip. But it was a blast day out with my husband. Even though I was utterly annoyed with the exceedingly long queue at M'sia Custom. It all vanished away afterwards. A Great day, with great food & great husband! Complete bliss. ♥ ♥ ♥


As soon as I reached home, there's a surprise gift from Mamat bestie on my bed. It's his way of making up to me for not being able to come to my Wedding. He gave a bride & groom teddy bears. How adorable. I love it! Thanks Mamat dear. I forgive you, no hard feelings. We will always be bestfriends even if I'm already married.


My new year resolution is to be a responsible wife & to be thrifty. Errmmm, and to lose weight?


Lots of love, Fazlin Ferrer